We're seeking a driven, flexible, in-house recruitment consultant to support our growth agenda
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced in-house recruiter.
We’re offering flexibility, full time, or someone wishing to work 3-4 days a week (which could be spread over the 5 days), as you wish!
The incumbent will be expected to manage the e2e process, inclusive of, capturing demand, managing the selection, running assessments, and ensuring smooth onboarding. The remit will encompass permanent, and associate/supplier hires.
Working directly with EA’s Partnership team, the individual will own and run the rigorous selection processes designed to attract the very best candidates.
EA is a consulting firm, built on relevance and results – a bold team, intent on contribution. We partner with our clients to deliver the greatest value from change capital. Led by entrepreneurs, we’re a curious, agile bunch. EA exists to help clients address capability pain points in their pursuit of delivering significant, transformational change.
Objectives of the role
Reporting to the People Partner, the role is responsible for:
- Owning the end-to-end recruitment process for Permanent and Associate Consultants
- Working with all Partners to capture the resourcing demand based on sales pipelines and opportunities
- Owning, maintaining and growing the EA resourcing bench, inc building a pipeline of talent to support strategic client engagements/ future demand
- Producing and maintaining standardised profiles for all Consultants within the network
- Conducting searches and shortlisting Consultants based on demand and cultural fit (both immediate and long-term demand)
- Issuing and managing contracts for all suppliers, including maintaining the PSL and ensuring all necessary due diligence and quality controls is completed in strict accordance with our policies
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of running end-to-end recruitment processes: from capturing demand, searching, shortlisting, selection, and onboarding
- Knowledge of recruitment in the following sectors: Consulting, Technology, Transformation, Advisory, and Programme Delivery
- Ability to be adaptable, with a preference to work across multiple industries and sectors
- A growth mindset, someone who is energetic and passionate to build and improve processes and operations
What we can offer you
This role is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is seeking to grow their career. Working closely alongside the Leadership team provides the opportunity to expand your experience of running a business with the autonomy to build and evolve attraction and selection practices.
EA treats its people as individuals, working with you to grow your career alongside the business. We operate in an environment that rewards fresh thinking and collaborative approaches.
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits. The variety of work will help you take your career to the next level.
The base location is in Weybridge, Surrey (just outside London), with some flexibility to work remotely.
EA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of candidates, we’re only able to contact those who are selected for interview.
Underpinning all of this is our desire to enjoy what we do. We’re a creative bunch, entrepreneurial by nature. A degree of freedom is always welcomed, freedom to think, to create, to evolve.
To apply or to find out more, please visit our contact us page.